Thursday

>> Thursday, April 15, 2010

l

I didn't sleep much yesterday. I've decided it is a waste of my time to sleep for longer than an hour at a time.
I played on the floor today. I like crawling and try to get mommy to let me see all the neat things on the floor.
Danielle took all her markers though so I couldn't eat those.
Big sister went to Piano lessons and I ate there. I like waiting to eat until we have to go somewhere.
I ate rice cereal at home twice today. I love rice cereal.
I helped mommy clean my room while sister took a nap.
I love it when the tickle robot gets me even more. Danielle is the tickle robot.
I took a nap in the morning and afternoon.
We worked in the yard and I got to chew on my favorite fuzzy sweater.
Today mommy was overwhelmed and went to the gym while I screamed at daddy.
I was tired, not hungry.
I love to watch survivor and sit with mommy and daddy. They love to hold me.
I showed daddy how good I am at crawling.
I woke up and pooed all over my outfit in the evening. I love doing that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP