Saturday

>> Saturday, April 17, 2010





woke up at 4:30. ate. slept after 30 minutes of fussiness.
Woke up at 7:00 because Danielle did.
Played with Aida, Lucy and Maya! They love me.
Talked to my toys.
Ate rice cereal for breakfast.
Went back to sleep
woke up and played with mommy.
Ate yummy noodles from my baby food holder.
Maya was upset she didn't get to hold me enough.
Went to Costco with mommy and Aunt Sara.
Breastfed in Costco under the cover. Mommy decided she was a breastfeeding superstar. And felt awkward. and decided she needs one of the swing chairs she sat on.
Discovered these really neat things at the end of my arms. My right one can make circles.
Practiced crawling with Lucy and Aida.
Took a short nap.
Wore an awesome hair thing courtesy of Aida and Lucy.
Decided I don't need to sleep tonight.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP