Danielle's Birthday

>> Wednesday, April 14, 2010



Today was a really exciting day.
I didn't want to sleep at all.
Today was Danielle's birthday.
I woke up at 11:00 A.M.
Well for the day- last night I woke up every two hours.
I was really hungry.
I played with toys all day. I like my new truck.
My feet have toys on them today.
I saw daddy at lunch time and ate in the Subway.
Danielle got a house for her pets and I climbed on top of it.
we played outside.
I went to bed really late.
I can roll around and then go to a sitting position when I found cool things.
I love chewing on bread sticks.
I want to eat Danielle's presents.
I like to wiggle while mommy takes pictures.

1 comments:

Carlie April 15, 2010 at 5:07 AM  

Go Mark! Way to sit up! I love the determination on his face as he plays with the truck :)Seriously cute shoes.

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP