Monday

>> Monday, April 12, 2010


Woke Up late today.
wasn't as grouchy as yesterday.
My gums stopped bleeding.
Ran errands with mom and dad.
slept a lot.
Pooed all over my bed in the morning.
my ears are red. Mommy and Daddy wonder if I have an ear infection since my cough hasn't gone away and I am still a little grouchy.
Didn't wiggle very much on the floor today.
Ate lots of rice cereal. Yum.
I love cuddling with soft blankets.
Sometimes I watch daddy study and sit in the swing.
Danielle is the funniest person alive. I would stop eating and crying to watch her.
Still up at 2:00 A.M. again.

1 comments:

Carlie April 13, 2010 at 8:16 AM  

I love baby arms. They are so tubby and cute!

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP