Sunday

>> Sunday, April 11, 2010

Went to Church today with mommy.
Got to wear my cute church clothes.
Burped really loud in the middle of the last meeting. laughed. spit up. People liked it.
My gums bled some more- look at my great teeth.
Took a fantastic nap in the middle of the day.
Chewed on some ice.
Got frustrated with Mommy who couldn't figure out what I wanted.
Told my parents to hold me all day.
Pooed on my pants.
Ate sweet potato puffs and rice cereal.
I like Danielle so much I want to bite her to show her how neat she is.
Thought grandma was pretty funny.

1 comments:

Carlie April 12, 2010 at 9:33 AM  

I love his church clothes. He's a cutie. Elijah has outgrown his cute church clothes. Poor me :)Way to teeth Mark!

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP