Tuesday

>> Tuesday, July 27, 2010




Today I got to play with mommy and daddy. I love eating bananas even when I get them all over myself. I like to eat them and squish them. I ate a lot of sushi today too. I also love my zhu zhu pet. I chase it all over the kitchen floor. Danielle will let me play with he zhu zhu pets now that I have one of my own.
mommy and Danielle made some cookies today. They used frozen cookie dough. mommy turned on the oven light and I got to bang on the oven door for ten minutes while they were cooking. It was so neat to watch! I love watching the oven and the washing machine.
I also found a new game called "put the stuff in mom's mouth" I put a headband in her mouth and she pretends to eat it. Sometimes I don't have very good aim but I think it is really funny.

1 comments:

Carlie July 28, 2010 at 5:33 AM  

Elijah loves that game. The best is when he tries to feed me some of his banana that he has squashed through his food net...gross :)

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP