Saturday

>> Saturday, July 31, 2010


One of the funniest games in the world is sticking something in mommy's mouth. I like to put her headband in her mouth and she makes an eating noise. I could do it for hours. Today we did it for about 30 minutes and I laughed the whole time. I don't always make it into mommy's mouth because it is hard to get such a small target. I put my toy in it and she eats it up. again and again. Mommy would rather have me do that then put my little hands in her mouth. I like grabbing her face though. If she doesn't have something for me to hold on to I try to grab her mouth the whole time I am nursing.
I don't think I will ever sleep through the night again. Today daddy gave me pain killer for my teeth but I still couldn't really sleep. I am pretty sensitive about my teeth, they are important to me.
Today mommy took me to an activity at church. Whenever we go to the church I get really hungry. but I got to play with my plane which was fun. I played with my friend Katie. I really like her. Normally when people try to hold me I start crying and want to go back to mommy but I will play with Katie. I will even let her pick me up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP