Wednesday

>> Wednesday, June 30, 2010



Last night I slept a long time and mom kept waking up worried about me. Sometimes I sleep a long time. A long time for me is longer than two hours. I slept for 7 hours in a row last night. Mom was really worried about me. I am feeling much better. Daddy made this little pen for me in the living room so he could hide some baby things and watch us while mom took a nap but I don't like it. I always want dad to hold me if he is home. He should. He likes me. Mom is starting to feel better. I really like to eat food now. I love sushi, it is one of my favorite foods. My favorite food is watermelon. I like to squish the food in my hands. I like eating with my fists.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP