Sunday Mike and Diane

>> Sunday, May 23, 2010


I like it when I get to go with mom into the quiet room at church. I don't like all the noise when I am trying to eat. I like playing on the floor. Today I met a friend and she hugged me a lot but she also pushed me over. She is a few months older than I am and she can walk and talk a little.
I love the new dog that is visiting me. I want to grab his face and shake it. I also really liked the little black things in the dinner I had tonight. I found them all and ate them or smashed them in my hands. It is hard when you want to smash things and eat them at the same time. Sometimes Mike and Diane think I am happy when I am sad.
I have one more tooth- mommy is so happy that it doesn't hurt me anymore. She loves me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP